Yum! These quesadillas taste like restaurant quality, but are actually super simple to make.
- 1 Flour Tortilla
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup baby bella mushrooms; sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion; sliced
- 1 tsp garlic; minced
- 3 Tbsp gruyere cheese; shredded
- 1 tsp sherry cooking wine
- Cooking Spray
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion and saute for about 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and onions are translucent. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add cooking wine and cook 30 seconds, until liquid evaporates.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp of gruyere on one half of the flour tortilla. Transfer the mushroom mixture to the tortilla as well. Cover with the rest of the cheese and fold tortillas in half.
- Wipe pan clean and spray with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium heat. Add tortilla, cooking 2 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown. (makes 1 serving)